Questions about the loyalty program?
It’s easier than you think. The section below offers some answers.
TXB Rewards FAQs
Q: What is the TXB Rewards program?
A: TXB Rewards is a free program where you earn points every time you shop at a TXB store (excluding lottery and gift cards) and then use those points like cash in store or at the pump. When you shop at any TXB and scan your loyalty barcode, points are earned on everything excluding lottery and gift cards, even on gas! Bonus points can be earned by purchasing specially marked items in store. You can accumulate earned points and points can be redeemed for fuel discounts or cash off an in-store transaction. You can also choose to spend your points by redeeming free items in store or you can donate your points to charity in the TXB app.
Q: How do I join the Rewards Program?
Q: What if my Rewards card is lost or stolen?
Q: How do I earn points?
Q: What are rewards points worth?
Q: Is there a minimum number of points that I need to use?
A: There is no minimum points required, however, points do expire after 90 days . Points can be redeemed immediately after registering your kwikcard.
Q: How do I redeem my points?
A: In-store: Simply scan your loyalty barcode when checking out at the register. You will be prompted if you’d like to redeem your points for a discount. Select “yes” to use your points and receive a discount or “no” to save your points for later.
At the pump:
- On the pump screen, select “Rewards”
- Select “TXB Rewards”
- Insert loyalty/rewards card or enter ALT ID.
- You will be prompted if you want to use your points. Select “yes” to redeem point balance or “no” to keep saving for future savings.
- Next, select how you would like to pay. Choose your method of payment.
- The fuel grade price will roll back the total discount at this time if points are redeemed.
Mobile Pay at the pump: Follow the prompts in the TXB Rewards app using TXB Pay.
Q: What do I do if my card or app does not work?
A: If you are having problems with the TXB Rewards program, please contact us here or you can use the “submit feedback” option in the side bar navigation of the app.
Q: What should I do if I have additional questions about the TXB Rewards program?
Q: What is your Subscription and how does it work?
A: You receive unlimited fountain, frozen, fresh-brewed tea, coffee and cappuccino drinks for only $14.99/month (limit one/hour). You can sign up in the TXB app and you can cancel at any time.
TXB Pay FAQs
Q: What is the Payment program?
A: Our proprietary payment program allows you to link your checking account as a method of payment to receive $.10/gallon off gas! There are no enrollment fees, annual fees, or finance charges. It functions similarly to a debit card with a 4-digit PIN and it only works at participating TXB and Kwik Chek locations, not valid at banks or other retailers.
Q: How does the Payment program work? Do I need a separate card?
Q: How can I link my checking account for Payment?
A: Link your checking account by following the prompts in the TXB app to “add payment card” OR you can visit this page to enroll your card. From there enter your checking account information on the financially protected website. Once you set your PIN and are approved, you may start using the Payment card at participating locations.
Q: What information is required to link my checking account to my card for Payment?
Q: What will the information I enter be used for? I really don’t want my information sold to other companies.
Q: Are there any fees associated with the Payment card or TXB Pay in the app?
Q: What are the benefits of using TXB Pay?
A: TXB Pay benefits are:
- Automatic 10 cents off every gallon of gas!
- 1% off all inside transactions
- Convenience of a debit card
- No enrollment fees, annual fees or finance charges
- No credit checks
Q: Are there any limits on using TXB Pay?
A: Yes, the following limits apply:
- No more than 5 transactions a day
- No more than 15 transactions a week
- Spending limit of $150 a day or $500 a week
- There is also a single transaction limit of $100.
Q: How do I use my TXB card for Payment at the pump?
A: Once your card is linked to your checking account.
- On the pump screen, select ‘Rewards.’
- Select “TXB Rewards.”
- Insert your TXB card. The screen will then display your account points balance. Select ‘yes’ to redeem point balance or ‘no’ to keep saving for future fuel savings.
- Next, select how you would like to pay. If using the TXB Payment card select ‘credit’, insert payment card, and it will ask you for your PIN or user ID (PIN you created when linking the card).
- The fuel grade price will roll back the total discount at this time.
Q: How long does it take for funds to clear my Account?
Q: Will I receive a statement to track my spending?
A: You will have access to view your transactions by visiting this page and logging into your account. You will not receive a statement. Your purchase receipt and bank statement are your official records for the transaction. You may also receive an e-mail notification of your purchases.
Q: What do I do if my TXB Payment card does not work?
Q: Can I cancel my account?
A: Yes, should you choose to close your account, call Payment customer service at (877) 403-2222. A representative will assist you with closing your account.